• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the next types of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt because of a hazardous condition on the property of someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Claims in georgia
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for the children
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    Now when was home owner or possessor responsible for injuries on the property?

    Merely being injured around the property of some other does not always mean the house owner or property possessor is liable. As an example, should you trip because your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the exact property one who owns in which you tripped and fell may not be liable. However, If the home owner or perhaps the possessor in the property was negligent in some way, you might be entitled to damages because of your injury about the property of someone else. Generally, home owner has got the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their house for dangerous conditions
    - Warn of the dangerous conditions, prior to the condition could be repaired
    - Repair the dangerous condition

    In addition to common law duties, there might be state, county or city ordinances that provide rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on his or her property. As an illustration, in Portland, Oregon house owners lead to keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 as well as to blame for snow and ice removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you possibly could prove that the house owner or possessor was negligent, you need to then demonstrate that the injuries you suffered were a principal and proximate consequence of negligence.

    What should I do if I am injured around the property of one other?

    - Takes place mobile phone to photograph the scene of in places you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report back to the property owner or possessor from the property which you were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical assistance.
    - Truthfully report to your medical providers the method that you were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    899 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires